Well… it has been a busy week, so I’ll get back into my more informative posts again tomorrow.
For now though, I’m going to share what’s been happening in my world.
1. The job search is still ongoing and as frustrating as ever. If you’ve ever been a stay at home parent you’ll know my frustrations. 12 years out of the workforce means you’re basically unhireable. At least that’s my experience to date.
2. The Twisted II anthology is drawing closer… coming July 13th…
3. I have an interview that I did for The Horror Tree coming soon, as well as more book reviews being finalised and sent off tomorrow.
4. As for my own stories… Nightshade is close to being finished. Which means I’ll be diving back into Sovereign and hopefully getting that finished by July 24th.
5. My Patreon page should be up and running soon. Yes… I know, but I can’t create and publish without a little help. But don’t worry there will be plenty of perks should you choose to become a patron. But more about that later.
That’s all from me.
More tomorrow, when I’m not so exhausted.
Yep. I’m still around. Just haven’t written anything since Wednesday. Been just a tad busy. However, I do have a valid reason for being so busy. I’ve been writing.
Yes, I know… I can hear you saying: But don’t you write daily? I do. And for those of you who don’t know. Yes, I write everyday. I aim for 300 words. Why such a small amount? Well, I have four kids and a husband, and a house to take care of.
Plus, I have a couple of small freelance writing gigs on the side. As well as coordinating a team of book reviewers and writing author interviews on behalf of The Horror Tree.
I’m also gearing up for the release of Twisted II which is happening in July 2018. The 13th to be exact, so if you haven’t already please purchase a copy of the first installment of the series. It contains two short stories, Red and The Summer Girl, that connect to The Eldritch Series, of which I’m currently writing Book 6.
My short story, The Wild Hunt which will appear in Twisted II is also connected to my novel series.
I’d love to say that with all this work I have going on, I’ve become a little more organized, but I’m just not sure I have. Granted, I manage to somehow catch up each week. So, maybe I am becoming better organized. One can hope, I guess.
Now, if only I could get enough time to finish reading the latest book on my TBR pile, life would be all the better for it.
So, you might have noticed I’ve been more active on my blog over the past month. That’s because I’m trying to establish a blogging schedule, and I think I’ve settled on one that works. Finally. It’s only taken me a year to get the hang of updating monthly, so I figured now was the time to kick it up a notch.
There will be new blog updates from me every Monday. With additional content by way of author interviews and book reviews at random every month.
I’m also in the middle of creating some new content and pages for my website, so if things change slightly you know why.
With all these intended changed I’m hoping to make my webpage and blog a much more friendly and interactive place to hang out.
Please feel free to drop me a comment or like and let me know what you’d like to see in the coming months. I’d love to hear from you.