Today is the end of the fourteenth week of the 365 Writing Challenge and I’ve managed to write 5008 words across fourteen days. Hard to believe, I know. This of course, doesn’t count the words that go into my blog posts, if it did, I can guarantee you the word count would be higher.
So, what have I accomplished in the past two weeks?
Let’s list it shall we and find out!
- Started work on Of Blood and Fire – I’m 4,408 words into the short story which is centred around King Arthur and Camelot. Complete with dragons and… vampires. Yep! You heard correctly. Vampires!
- Submitted a poem, Raven Queen to Dragon Soul Press.
- Edited two short stories.
- Edited 9,000 words worth of articles for a client.
- Submitted my short story, The Drowning Pool to Pixie Forest Publishing’s anthology At Death’s Door.
- Wrote a 600 word scene that will eventually be included in the WIP Eldritch.
- Wrote two more poems
- Wrote two drabbles
All up it’s lead to a very busy, but productive two weeks.
Until next week (or the week after that). Happy writing.