Just as all writers have different writers styles, they too have a different writing process.
I, prefer to write at a computer. But I didn’t always use one to write.
I often used notebooks.
In fact, there was a time when I carried a notebook everywhere I went. Just in case I wanted or needed to jot down an idea.
Now, my phone takes the place of a notebook.
But that hasn’t prevented me from collecting notebooks.
So, without further ado… here’s 5 writerly things to buy when you’re a writer!
- Notebooks – I love Typo ones.
- Pens – If I could, I buy up all the purple pens I could find. Alas, I can’t so I console myself with black Papermate Profile ones.
- Book Covers – Because novels need covers. I try not to collect them unless I have a story in mind, but there’s never a time when cover art isn’t pretty to look at.
- Fingerless Gloves – I’ve been drooling over the ones at Storiarts for a while now)
- Coffee (& Chai Tea) – Because I can’t live without coffee… and Chai Tea in winter
Writers, what’s on your list? Share it in the comments below.