As my last post along this same vein, I thought I’d share something most writers have at least one of.
A writing playlist.
It’s no secret that writers often find music to be inspirational to the creative process of writing, and I’m surprisingly no different.
It’s a shock, I know.
Mine is however very eclectic.
So, before I get caught rambling on any further, I’ll see to the list.
(In no particular order)
1. Speeding Cars by Walking Cars
2. Roses by Against the Current
3. Red by Taylor Swift
4. Hold Back the River by Nicole Cross
5. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
6. Tear in Your Hand by Tori Amos
7. Head Above Water by Avril Lavigne
8. Way Down We Go by Kaleo
9. Saturn by Sleeping at Last
10. September by Daughtry
That’s a small portion of my playlist. I’d love to hear what some of the songs are that feature on your playlist. Unless of course you prefer to write in complete silence.