So, in light of today’s events I thought I would post something more lighthearted and have some fun along the way. Maybe even manage to lift people’s spirits as well.
My heart is with New Zealand at this tragic time. May those who lost their lives find peace and those who are injured, recover.
And now without further ado, here’s my list:
1. I can play the piano.
2. There’s a replica of Excalibur sitting in my living room.
3. I don’t like beer.
4. I’ve visited Heath Ledger’s Memorial Monument at Heathcote Reserve.
5. I love Hawaiian Pizza. Pineapple is gold!
6. I’ve met Juliet Marillier, Claudia Gray and James Masters and have each of their signatures.
7. I have two tattoos. A Pegasus and a Leo sign
8. I think sloths are creepy.
9. I wrote my first novel, Charity, at eighteen and I’ve got no plans to publish it… ever!
10. I’ve never read Stephen King. I did watch the movie version of The Mist with my husband and handled it relatively okay, until the final scene.