It’s COVER REVEAL and PREORDER launch day for Blood Song Books’ debut witch anthology Curses and Cauldrons!
I’ve spoken about this anthology previously, but I’m talking about it again now, obviously, because its PRE-ORDER TIME!
Official Release Date is August 31st 2019!
I have eight tiny witchy tales featured in this anthology and I am extremely proud of each one. Drabbles can sometimes be tricky to write, given they have to be 100 words exactly. And telling eight different tales was a little challenging but I enjoyed writing each and every one.
My stories included are:
- Down the Rabbit Hole – is a story about a girl who takes poison from a witch.
- The Keeper – is a retelling of the story of Cerridwen.
- Mark of the Witch – is a story about a family of witches.
- Undersea – is a story about a sea witch.
- Excalibur – is a story about Morgan le Faye and the magic of Excalibur.
- Harm None – is the story of a modern day witch performing a binding spell.
- Red As Blood – is a retelling of the story of Snow White with a twist.
- Bad Girls – is a story of three modern day witches about to be burned at the stake.
If any of the above stories capture your interest, you can preorder a copy of the anthology here! Preorder Link